A phosphate-free, acidic foaming cleaner, Acid-A-Foam™ EVO is used as an alternative to regular hatchery, equipment or barn cleaners to remove detergent residues, mineral scale and other hard-to-remove elements. A clean surface is required for complete disinfection. Alternating between a good alkaline detergent and a good acid-based detergent maximizes surface cleanliness and, therefore, prepares the surface for the second step of disinfection. Acid-A-Foam EVO removes dirt, grime, protein, and oils as well as minerals and adherent films.
Active: Glycolic Acid.
Use: Acidic foaming cleaner for hatchery or farm use.
Activity: General cleaner, deodorizer, and effectively removes hard water scale and mineral deposits.
Application: Foamed, sprayed with pressure washing equipment, or manual application.
- Phosphate-free formulation
- Ideal acidic cleaner for a pH rotation program
- Removes mineral scale, detergent residues and other elements left behind after repetitive use of alkaline cleaners
- Formulated using biodegradable detergents
- Superior foaming capabilities
- Compatible with all Neogen disinfectants
|418089/1||Acid-A-Foam EVO, 1 gallon|
|418089/5||Acid-A-Foam EVO, 5 gallons|
|418089/55||Acid-A-Foam EVO, 55 gallons|