Powerful broad-spectrum disinfectant approved effective against a range of diseases and for general hygiene and emergency disease control.
Strong hygiene and biosecurity are essential to provide the highest level of protection against infectious livestock diseases in farm, veterinary and zoological settings. Neogen® Viroxide Super™ peroxygen powder offers rapid broad-spectrum sanitation to boost all disinfection and emergency disease control programs.
Neogen BioSecurity positions Neogen Viroxide Super as a key tool in the global movement to reduce antibiotic use in the food chain, all in the face of increasing outbreaks of diseases known to cause economic hardship.
Bacteria and other microorganisms can develop resistance not just to antibiotics, but to other chemistry types. Neogen Viroxide Super can be used safely in the knowledge that no known microorganism has developed tolerance to repeated exposure. It has a non-resistant oxidative chemistry, which bring superior speed of kill and causes irreversible damage to bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
- Independently laboratory tested with proven rapid action against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Independently tested for virucidal activity (EN14675)
- Proven activity against bacteria (EN1656 and EN1276), fungi (EN1657) and spores (EN13704)
- Complete disinfectant product for hard surfaces, equipment, livestock housing, vehicles, foot dips, aerial fogging and misting applications
- Can be used in terminal or continual disinfection programs
- Penetrates the protective mechanisms of microbial cells, destroying pathogens
- Proven effective against African swine fever
- Safe to use in the presence of livestock and farm workers during aerial disinfection
- Enhanced efficacy in a wide range of temperatures and in hard water areas
- Increased surfactant to aid pathogen penetration and cleaning action
- Patented chemical reaction providing chlorine generation once diluted, creating a stabilized formulation with prolonged activity
- Contains a preferred short chain organic acid which has properties known to interrupt the propagation of many viruses, including respiratory viruses
- Suitable for drinking water systems, where it reduces buildup of scale and biofilm, maintaining pipe diameter, water flow and volume
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|PKD-VSEU02.5-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 2.5kg||288|
|PKD-VSEU05.0-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 5KG||192|
|PKD-VSEU10.0-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 10kg||96|