Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan, Sterile Solution
CHONDROPROTEC® is a sterile 10 mL solution containing 1000 mg of polysulfated glycosaminoglycan (100 mg/mL).
For use on dogs, cats, and horses.
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Secreting and bleeding dermal lesions
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Pressure ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Surgical incisions
- Donor sites
- Venous stasis ulcers
- 1000 mg of PSGAG in a 10 mL vial (100 mg/mL)
- Derived from bovine trachea
- Preservative free
- Patented technology
- Made in the U.S.A.
|08820||CHONDROPROTEC, 10 mL/1000 mg Vial||℞|