Pancreatic Enzyme Concentrate
PanaKare™ Plus is for use as a digestive aid in replacement therapy in dogs and cats where digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats is inadequate due to exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI).
Each 2.8 g (1 teaspoon) of powder contains:
|Lipase||71,400 USP units|
|Protease||388,000 USP units|
|Amylase||460,000 USP units|
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Also known as Maldigestion or EPI.
- Condition that occurs when the cells of the pancreas that produce digestive enzymes (Lipase, Protease and Amylase) become damaged or lacking. This results in malnutrition despite an adequate appetite and intake of food.
- Can occur in any breed or age, but most common among German Shepherds and Rough-coated Collies.
- Common symptoms include progressive weight loss despite a healthy appetite, semi-formed stools, intermittent vomiting, and Coprophagia.
Why choose PanaKare Plus?
- Provides consistent digestive support that is easy to administer.
- Available in both powder and tablet forms, with a palatable porcine base.
- Made in the USA.
Dosing and Administration
Dosage may vary depending on severity of condition and weight of the animal, please consult your veterinarian for proper dosage level.
Administer before each meal. The powder is added to moistened food (canned or dry), and thorough mixing is necessary to bring the enzymes into close contact with the food particles. After mixing, allow food to set at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|09064||PanaKare Plus Powder - 4 oz||℞||12|
|09065||PanaKare Plus Powder - 8 oz||℞||12|
|09066||PanaKare Plus Powder - 12 oz||℞||12|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)