Restricted Use Product
Acute Toxicant: Zinc Phosphide
Zinc phosphide, a powerful acute rodenticide, is contained in all Prozap® rodent bait formulations. These fast-acting baits are formulated with a special blend of processed grains that are especially appealing to rodents.
- Rapid and economical control of large infestations of mice or rats in and around livestock and poultry buildings; gophers can also be effectively controlled with direct burrow application.
- Attractive protein concentrations.
- Contains less dust than competitor formulations.
- Pellets utilize a special hardening agent and can withstand up to 1½" of rainfall before melting.
- Easily filters through vegetation.
- Prozap's small pellet size is preferred by mice.
Prozap Rodent Oat Bait 1 lb jar
For spot treatments in and around buildings, orchards and groves, vineyards, rangeland and non-crop areas. For broadcasting by ground spreader or aircraft in non-bearing orchards, sugarcane fields and specified non-crop areas. For broadcasting by ground spreader in vineyards.
- Contains an attractive protein concentration of 14–22%.
- Bait uses food-grade, steam-rolled oat groats for improved palatability.
- De-hulled groats will not germinate.
- Kiln dried process eliminates germination and kills bacteria and mold.
- For control of moles and gophers.
- Easy to apply.
- Requires only a minimal amount of bait to be effective.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|112855||Prozap Rodent Oat Bait 1 lb jar||12|