Acute Toxicant: Zinc Phosphide
Zinc phosphide, a powerful acute rodenticide, is contained in all Prozap® rodent bait formulations. These fast-acting baits are formulated with a special blend of processed grains that are especially appealing to rodents.
- Rapid and economical control of large infestations of mice or rats in and around livestock and poultry buildings; gophers can also be effectively controlled with direct burrow application.
- Attractive protein concentrations.
- Contains less dust than competitor formulations.
- Pellets utilize a special hardening agent and can withstand up to 1½" of rainfall before melting.
- Easily filters through vegetation.
- Prozap's small pellet size is preferred by mice.
For spot treatments in and around buildings, orchards and groves, vineyards, rangeland and non-crop areas such as lawns, ornamentals, golf courses, parks and nurseries.
- For control of moles and gophers in and around buildings.
- Fast acting; works within hours.
- So effective that 1–3 pellets is fatal to small rodents.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|114600||Prozap Rodent Pellets 12 lb pail||4|