Second Generation Anticoagulant: Difenacoum
Difenacoum is the latest in rodent control. This hard-hitting second-generation anticoagulant can knock down rodents in 4–5 days. Difenacoum is outstanding for the control of mice. It takes more than twice as much of a bromadialone bait to kill mice than with Di-Kill®. Available in blocks, place packs and bulk pellet configurations.
- Palatable formulation made from food-grade ingredients.
- Lower primary toxicity–less toxic than other baits to non-target animals.
- Kills warfarin-resistant rodents.
- Use as part of Neogen's recommended Rotational Baiting Program.
- Convenient place packs for effective rodent control.
- Rodents eat through the place packs–no need to open or touch bait.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|373421||Di-Kill 43 g Place Packs 100/pail||1|
|373420||Di-Kill Bulk Pellets 10 lb pail||4|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Please contact Neogen’s regulatory department at SDS@neogen.com for SDS information.