Scarlet oil is for use as a dressing for simple wounds, cuts and abrasions on horses and mules.
Why choose Scarlet Oil?
- Excellent as a topical wound dressing
- Ready to use formula
- Made in the USA
Directions for Use
Clean the affected area, clipping hair if necessary. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from animal and apply liberally as an open wound treatment or wrap with a clean bandage. Treatment may be applied once or twice daily. Please consult your veterinarian before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to large areas of broken skin. In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a veterinarian.
- If redness, irritation and/or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for human use.
- Not for use on animals intended for food.
- Flammable—Keep away from heat and open flame.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep container tightly closed when not in use.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|79239||Scarlet Oil 16 oz||12|