Powerful broad-spectrum disinfectant approved effective against a range of diseases and for general hygiene and emergency disease control. Proven effective against African Swine Fever virus at a market leading dilution rate of 1:800
Complies with the disinfectant requirements for British Lion Quality mark for egg production and assured chicken production scheme for broiler flocks.
Neogen® Viroxide Super is a market leading broad spectrum disinfectant and emergency disease control tool for farmers worldwide.
With growing demand for high quality meat products around the world, increasing flock and herd sizes, and the global movement to reduce antibiotic use in the food chain, outbreaks of diseases can cause devastating consequences for productivity and mortality, as well as economic hardship for farmers.
The need for good biosecurity measures, including an effective disinfectant, is essential in preventing the spread of disease from place to place.
Neogen Viroxide Super, with it’s proven efficacy can be used as part of your biosecurity protocols across a number of specific application methods. Micro-organisms such as bacteria have been shown to develop resistance not just to antibiotics but to some other chemistry types.
Neogen Viroxide Super can continue to be used safe in the knowledge that no known organism has yet developed tolerance to repeated exposure to the active substance.
Neogen Viroxide Super has a non-resistant oxidative chemistry, which causes extensive damage to the protective mechanisms of microbial cells, causing irreversible damage and rapid kill of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. The peroxygen powder offers rapid broad spectrum disinfection and speed of kill as part of a terminal disinfectioncontinual disinfection programme.
- Independently laboratory tested with proven rapid action against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Independently tested for virucidal activity (EN14675)
- Proven activity against bacteria (EN1656 and EN1276), fungi (EN1657) and spores (EN13704)
- Complete disinfectant product for hard surfaces, equipment, livestock housing, vehicles, foot dips, aerial fogging and misting applications
- Can be used in terminal or continual disinfection programs
- Penetrates the protective mechanisms of microbial cells, destroying pathogens
- Proven effective against African swine fever
- Safe to use in the presence of livestock and farm workers during aerial disinfection
- Enhanced efficacy in a wide range of temperatures and in hard water areas
- Increased surfactant to aid pathogen penetration and cleaning action
- Patented chemical reaction providing chlorine generation once diluted, creating a stabilized formulation with prolonged activity
- Contains a preferred short chain organic acid which has properties known to interrupt the propagation of many viruses, including respiratory viruses
- Suitable for drinking water systems, where it reduces buildup of scale and biofilm, maintaining pipe diameter, water flow and volume
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|PKD-VSEU02.5-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 2.5kg||288|
|PKD-VSEU05.0-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 5KG||192|
|PKD-VSEU10.0-NEOG||Neogen Viroxide Super 10kg||96|