UNIPRIM® is an FDA approved, fast-acting, powerful antibiotic for horses used to treat a wide spectrum of bacterial infections. A combination of 67 mg trimethoprim and 333 mg sulfadiazine per gram provides effective antibacterial activity. UNIPRIM was designed specifically for horses and is cost-effective when compared to other competitors.
- Respiratory tract infections.
- Wounds and abscesses.
- Acute strangles.
- Acute urogenital infections.
Why choose UNIPRIM?
- Convenient, ready-to-use, once-daily dosing.
- Dosing is easy, customisable and accurate.
- Choice of 6 sizes in 2 flavours; apple or regular.
- Extremely palatable.
- Made in the USA.
Dosing & Administration
- One packet or two scoops of UNIPRIM treat a 1,100 lb horse.
- An adjusted dose is 1 teaspoon per 100 lbs.
- Administer once daily for 5 to 7 days.
- May be used alone or in conjunction with intravenous dosing.
- Water should be readily available during treatment.
|Item No.||Description||Case Ct.|
|UP375||UNIPRIM - Single dose, 37.5 g||℞||30|
|UP200||UNIPRIM - 200 g||℞||24|
|UP400||UNIPRIM - 400 g||℞||12|
|UP1125||UNIPRIM - 1,125 g||℞||6|
|UP2000||UNIPRIM - 2,000 g||℞||4|
|AUP375||UNIPRIM, Apple - Single dose, 37.5 g||℞||30|
|AUP200||UNIPRIM, Apple - 200 g||℞||24|
|AUP400||UNIPRIM, Apple - 400 g||℞||12|
|AUP1200||UNIPRIM, Apple - 1,200 g||℞||6|
|AUP2000||UNIPRIM, Apple - 2,000 g||℞||4|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)